Press / Reviews
"... snappy, surprising, stimulating
and altogether satisfying"
- BackStage (Machiacelli, 2006)
directing style is charming and his penchant for humor is palpable"
- OOBR (The Mandrake, 2006)
"Eerily and surreally directed
- Show Business Weekly (Woyzeck, 2005)
"An absorbing production...
solidly performed by an appealing cast"
- The New York Times (Three Sisters, 2004)
"A pleasure to behold... first-rate
ensemble actring... clear-sighted direction"
- BackStage Magazine (Black Comedy, 2004)
" Manhattan Theatre
Source... succeeds at every level."
- New York Times (Family Matinee Series, 2003)
"An oasis of sanity on a sea
- Anne Bobby, noted actress of TV, stage and film
"Seeing this production
(Three Sisters) makes me wonder about all the ways I can be a better actor"
- Mercedes Ruehl, Award-winning actress
"I am greatful for
orginizations like Manhattan Theatre Source that remind audiences of life's
possibilities and of our human powers to imagine and to create."
- Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
the most enjoyable aspect is the Venue!"
- The Downtown Press/Villager